Monero is a special digital cryptocurrency system and it is used for ensuring all transaction that would remain untraceable. It was created in 2012 and their divisions of the Bytecoin blockchain that was initially named as the Bitmonero. Its upgraded network would help you to decentralize wherein you have planned to replace the crypto night algorithms. The best part of the Monero is mineable and fungible and you have to complete the control over your currency and transactions.
And once you have acquired Monero or any other cryptocurrency, you need to find a place where to store it. In this case Banks won’t cut it and you need a “wallet” – these devices or platforms function like banks (just aren’t controlled by people) and store your coins.
So, the process is simple, you acquire a cryptocurrency from an exchange, or mine it using hardware or POS, and then you need to store it in a wallet.
This is also what this post is all about.
Here you will learn more about where to store your coins – more specifically, where to store Monero.
The best stunning desktop wallet that you can make use of it
The tip rocking Monero desktop wallets that can be used are as follows
1. Impressive Exodus wallets
- It is multi-currency hot software wallets which contain the portfolio trackers and this is build for cryptocurrency exchange.
- It supports for more than 100 cryptocurrencies and it is available and supports for different variety of operating systems as like Mac, Linux and windows.
- It is also integrated up with Trezor hardware wallets that enable and make use of the Exodus interface that is used for view and transferring the funds.
2. Expressive Ledger Nano S
- Ledger Nano s acts as one of the most versatile and popular hardware wallets.
- It acts as a USB port that supports the wide range for the cryptocurrencies.
- It provides high-level securities that make the wallet to fall into the top Monero category.
3. Effective Monero GUL wallet
- The Monero GUI wallet acts as a best Monero official desktop client that is available for all types of the operating systems.
- It acts as a packed node wallet and you can send and download is made possible.
- It has a simple interface where it is easy for you to send and receive the XMR’S.
4. Rocking MYMONERO
- It acts as one of the finest Monero and it is convenient for you to use.
- It is hassle-free and web-based Monero wallet that has a straightforward and intuitive interface.
- For accessing it there is a need for you to create your own unique account.
- You have to log in through using the 13-word long private login key.
- It is a lightweight monero wallet that makes use of the remote nodes for synchronizing the blockchain.
- It acts as an open-source wallet where all your private data can be stored on your device.
- It has the ability for managing the multiple wallets that can be used for sending as well as for receiving the XMR payments.
- You can exchange your monero holding for different currencies.
- The best part is that you can charge your private keys and have control access on it.
- It should be safer and secure for you to access.
7. Monero paper wallet
It contains two different QR cryptogram and 2 keys wherein one of the QR code would help for generating the public address.